1. Firslty, Golden morn has become a good beverage product that nourishes the body.
2. The Nestle Nigeria Plc is yet to make advertisement effective enough to create general awareness.
3. It was discovered that not much sales promotion has been carried out by this company.
4. It is strongly suggested that beverage industry should game plans that must be timely applied.
5. The study revealed that the promotional activities of Golden morn not only lead to increase in sales of the product but also impact, positively on the profit of the Nestle Nigeria Plc.
6. That the personal selling strategy used in beverage industry has much impact on customer’s disposition and patronage.
7. Many consumers indicated that the quality of Golden morn is high but many equally complained that the price is high compared to the other beverage in the market.
1. Statement of the problems
2. Objectives of the study
3. Formulation of hypotheses
4. Significant of the study
5. Scope of the study
6. Definition of terms
1. Literature review
1. Promotion objectives
2. Component of marketing promotion
3. Analysis of the various promotional tools
4. Promotional budget
5. Developing the sales promotion programme
6. Evaluation of promotional programme
1. Research methodology
1. Determination of sample size
2. Sampling techniques
3. Method of data analysis and treatment
4. Limitations of the study
1. Presentation, analysis and interpretation of data
1. Test of hypotheses
1. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1. To know how effective each of the promotions has been increasing the beverage’s market share in the market.
2. To know the impact of each promotion such as advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, public relation and publicity on the marketing of Golden morn product.
3. To know if the success of the product is due to dynamism in the company’s promotional programme.
4. To determine the relationship between promotion and consumers patronage of the product.
5. To determine the impact f promotion in creating consumers awareness on the marketing of Golden morn product in Enugu Metropolis.
6. Promotional activities adopted by Nestle in Enugu Metropolis increased profitability.
7. Ro recommend solution how to effectively use promotion in increasing sales in an organization.
1. FORMULATION OF HYPOTHESE
1. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
|Project ID Code||MKT0089|
|No of Pages||105 pages|
|Contact Us On||+2347043069458|