i. Chemistry student quality and availability of the chemistry laboratory equipment.
ii. The teachers quality, qualification and experience and personality.
iii. The amount of time or period spent on laboratory work.
1. Like and dislike of chemistry laboratory work in majority of the cases is due to the influence of the teacher (laboratory equipments)
2. In some cases, students like laboratory work due to the influences of their teacher.
3. Most of the student show positive attitude towards chemistry laboratory work.
1. Method of study
2. Research Design
3. Population of the Study
4. Sample and Sampling Techniques
6. Administration of Instrument
7. Validity of Instrument
8. Reliability of Instrument
9. Method of Data Analysis
a. Carrying out experiment
b. Planning and executing experiment as a project
c. Field trips and excursion for investigation
d. Building models
1. Find out if the quality of the teacher influence students attitude towards chemistry laboratory work?
2. Ascertain if the quality of the chemistry laboratory equipments influences students attitude towards chemistry laboratory work?
3. Find out if the time spent on laboratory activities influences students attitude towards chemistry laboratory works?