1. To find out if the participation of adults in the vocational education programme has impacted on their life and the community where they live?
2. To ascertain the areas in which their participation in the programmes has affected their lives and their community.
3. To find out areas in which vocational education has influenced or impacted on the development of the community of interests.
4. To determine the attitude of the adults towards the vocational skills training.
5. To determine the factors hindering the interest of adults in vocational education programmes.
1. Has the participation of adults in vocational education has any significant impact on the development of the community?
2. Has government huge investment on vocational education in Ovia South West achieved the desired result?
3. Has vocational education been fully embraced in Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo State?
4. Do the communities in Ovia South West see the vocational education as a means of helping the community to grow?
5. What are the perceived problems of vocational education in Ovia South West?