1. The differences in performance of mathematics and English if any secondary school student to individualized information, communication, technology or cooperative computer assisted instruction and those exposed in conventional instruction.
2. The influence of student gender on their performance in mathematics and English when they are exposed to individual information, communication technology or cooperative computer assisted instructions.
1. Do you think technology is important to teaching and learning mathematics and English?
2. Do you prefer school library to internet library?
3. Do you prefer the conventional school or class teaching to the teaching you acquire by exploring the internet in the process of teaching mathematics and English?
4. How often do you make use of technology facilities teaching mathematics and English?
1. Edo College Murtala Mohammed Way Benin
2. Imaguero College Sapele Road Benin
3. Eghosa Anglican Grammar School, Lagos Road Benin
4. Immaculate Conception College Murtala Mohammed Way Benin
5. Itohan Girls College, Sapele Road, Benin