1. To assess the extent to which disruption in academic program in universities affect students learning effectiveness.
2. To determine whether COLBEN students relationship during strike affects students study habit.
3. To examine whether COLBEN strikes have direct effect on student’s academic performance.
4. To determine whether COLBEN strikes motivate students to learn.
1. To what extent would disruption in academic program in Nigerian universities due to COLBEN strike affect students learning effectiveness?
1. This research provides a detailed account of the main disputes and considers specifically some of the factors that are responsible for COLBEN strikes in Nigeria.
2. The study is significant to the state and federal government who will appreciate that the inability to implement the joint decision reached have serious implications for the learning effectiveness of the students.
3. The study is significant to colleges of education and university management who are not in vantage position to apply management techniques by consultation in all issues involving labour problems.
4. The study would also benefit COLBEN member who might not be unaware that the strike actions have direct consequences on their students and should seek alternative means to resolve disputes with federal government of Nigeria.